Beauty Balm does it all, wet or dry!
Here are our top 5 ways to use it for awesomely great hair every day:
- On freshly washed hair, apply a dime-quarter sized amount (depending on the thickness of your hair) and comb through before styling to hydrate and create a soft, smooth, frizz-free blowout.
- Use alone for a lightweight ‘no product’ feel of freshly washed hair, while controlling frizz and curing dryness. Or use as a primer before or with other products to maximize their results – for example, we apply a small amount to Intense Calming Balm for extra hydration and even straighter, smoother results and apply before Beach Balm Texture Crème to create even softer, bigger beach waves.
- Use on dry hair as a miracle problem fixer: a few drops smoothed over dry hair will eliminate static. Massaged into dry ends it will soothe, add shine and eliminate split ends. Smoothed over the entire surface of your hair, it will calm messy bedhead and reduce frizz.
- Re-do your blowout in 5 min flat: Apply a small amount and work through from root to tip, combing through to distribute evenly. Let dry naturally, or lightly re-blow for a brand-new blowout in 5 minutes or less.
- Apply to palms and ‘scrunch’ into ends to redefine curls or turn blah second day hair into sexy, unstructured beach waves: place a quarter size amount in your palms, flip head over and run through the hair from mid-shaft to ends (the hair should feel slightly damp). With your fingers, squeeze or ‘scrunch’ the hair up toward the roots a few times, then gently lift head and let hair fall into place. Continue to squeeze occasionally until hair is dry and softly beach-wavy.